Join the FLOW! Group registration is closed.
- This pre – registration is only valid if your deposit is paid and arrives in our system. You have to pay €150,00 for every section. Please transfer the funds to the bank account of the “Wiener Pfadfinder und Pfadfinderinnen”, at the ‘Bank Austria’, account number: IBAN AT81 12000 10019626422, BIC BKAUATWW (free of charges for the beneficiary – payment reference „FLOW – vij2020“ + group name)
- If we receive the advance registration and the deposit before the 29 october 2019, we will handle your registration as ‘priority’. This means that we will process the advance registrations in the order that we have received them. Please keep in mind that given the local conditions, we can only accommodate a limited number of participants. For every section, we can welcome up to 2000 people (including group scout leaders).
- The down payment serves as a deposit for the camp. We will reimburse your deposit, when you return your camp ground at the end of camp.
- If you dispatch the group advance registration, you explicitly agree that your data, especially your name, address, phone number and e-mail address will be used for the FLOW 2020. In compliance with the GDPR, we guarantee that your data will only be used for the purpose of the administration of the FLOW 2020 of the Wiener Pfadfinder und Pfadfinderinnen. If you submit a registration on behalf of someone else, you explicitly state that you are authorized to do this registration and you approve our use of the data in compliance with the GDPR.
- Minimum age for leaders: Girl Guides and Boy Scouts – 19 years / Caravelles and Explorers – 20 years / Ranger and Rovers – 20 years
- Cancellation fees – Participants who cancel their attendance before 31. May 2020 will receive a full refund. There will be a cancellation fee for cancellations after the 31. May 2020 of €100 per participant. (This also applys to cancellations due to illnesses)
Edit Your Group registration Here
Please note: the FLOW is an official event of the Austria Scout and Guide Association (PPÖ) in the framework of WOSM and WAGGGS. Therefore, membership in WOSM and/or WAGGGS is a prerequisite for application for both groups and individual staff members. With the final application, the digital copy of a Letter of Recommendation by WOSM and/or WAGGGS need to be uploaded. This also applies for individual staff participants.
If you have further questions concerning the pre-registration please contact us. Contact!